** Note: This page reflects volunteer opportunities with ALSAC St. Jude. ALSAC is the fundraising and awareness organization for St. Jude Children's Research Hospital. **
St. Jude Children's Research Hospital is leading the way the world understands, treats and defeats childhood cancer and other life-threatening diseases. Our purpose is clear: Finding cures. Saving children.
- Families never receive a bill from St. Jude for treatment, travel, housing or food – because all a family should worry about is helping their child live.
- Treatments invented at St. Jude have helped push the overall childhood cancer survival rate from 20 percent to more than 80 percent since it opened more than 50 years ago. St. Jude is working to drive the overall survival rate for childhood cancer to 90 percent, and we won't stop until no child dies from cancer.
- Because the majority of St. Jude funding comes from individual contributors, St. Jude has the freedom to focus on what matters most – saving kids regardless of their financial situation.
- St. Jude freely shares the discoveries it makes, and every child saved at St. Jude means doctors and scientists worldwide can use that knowledge to save thousands more children.
Affiliates (3) View All
Tuesday: 8:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m., 12:30 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Thursday: 12:30 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Friday: 12:30 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Must be at least 18 years old. Apply at: https://www.volunteermemphis.org and type in key word: ALSAC St. Jude
• Pre-event Setup
• Parking & Traffic Help
• Start & Finish Line Cheer Teams
• Clean Up Crews
• Water Stations & Mile Markers
• Registration Tents
• Festival Area Tents
• Event Greeters & Runners
• Other Tasks
Register to volunteer at: https://runsignup.com/Race/Volunteer/TN/Memphis/StJudeWalkRuntoEndChildhoodCancerMemphis