* * * UPDATE: Due to the COVID-19 Outbreak, this event has been postponed. More details to follow at a later date. * * *
If you have any questions, we'd be happy to answer them. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Join us for our second annual All Hands on Deck on Saturday, April 4th for a day of great service and fun.
All Hands on Deck is the perfect way to engage with the city of Memphis, give back to your community, and meet new people. Let's come together to make a difference!
Schedule of Events:
9:00 am-11:30 am: Service project at your selected nonprofit site
12:00 pm-2:00 pm: After party at Memphis Botanic Garden
How the event works:
Working with your fellow Associates, you can make a difference for our community at the service experience of your choice. In the morning you'll work on a service project at one of different volunteer opportunities. You can choose the project you feel most passionate about or a location that works best for you. When you arrive, you'll receive your MLH Lends a Hand t-shirt and a big welcome from your Site Leader. Next, you'll join us at Memphis Botanic Garden for a picnic celebration including food, music, and more.
Registration is open now:
Just follow these easy steps:
1. Browse the volunteer events (below) and click the one you'd like to volunteer for.
2. Read the event description, requirements, and other details.
3. Click the green "Register Now" button
4. Fill in the appropriate information, including your contact information and t-shirt size
5. You're officially registered! Look for a confirmation email.
Have any questions? We'd be happy to answer them! Email email@example.com