We are a 501c3 faith-based, unified effort to save children by promoting awareness of missing and exploited children and human trafficking, providing tools and resources for the prevention and resolution of these issues.
We accomplish this by:
- Unifying the organizations involved in these efforts and promoting communication between them.
- Providing the tools for child identification and encouraging their use.
- Providing self-esteem and expression programs that encourage safety of children and youth.
- Promoting training events and providing these events to our partners in this effort.
- Maintaining a database of resources for accomplishing these goals.
- Using social media to widen the scope of fundraising and awareness of issues.
|Causes||Children & Youth Community Faith-Based|
20 People | 13 Impacts | 56 Hours