1. Students must be at least 14 years old
2. Complete a City of Germantown Volunteer Application
3. Participate in a REACH Volunteer Orientation session
1. Homework Tutor - Help students ages 5-12 with homework and ensure they understand and can complete their daily assignments.
2. REACH Reader - Read stories to younger participants and work with students who may need help practicing reading skills.
3. Game Guru - Assist REACH staff lead outdoor or gymnasium group games.
4. STEM Star - Engage students with STEM related activities including science projects, LEGO challenges and more.
5. REACH Mentor - If you like all of the options above then you can also choose to be a mentor. These volunteers are assigned to a group and help our REACH staff with all the general daily activities.
Our volunteer hour opportunities are from 7:30-8:30am and 4:00-6:00pm. The days, times and schedules are flexible according to the volunteer's availability. Volunteers can work at any of our locations: Dogwood, Farmington or Riverdale.
2 Positions Filled | 0 Impacts | 0 Hours
The maximum number of registrants for this day has been reached. Please try to register for a timeslot on a different day.
Register for "REACH Before and After Care"
Registrations for this event has been closed.