Become a Soup Sunday volunteer; for 35 years Soup Sunday has served gallons of soup and raised more than a million dollars for Youth Villages programs.
We are incredibly grateful to the thousands of loyal volunteers who have previously participated in Soup Sunday and hope you can join us for Soup Sunday 2024!
Our Kitchen volunteers get to see how the soup is made-or how it's kept warm, at least.
Tasks may include:
- Ensure soup provided by vendors is kept warm
- Work with Food Runners to keep Soup Stations full
- Clean-up as needed
Upon arrival to The Kent, all volunteers will:
- Be required to fill out our Confidentiality & Liability Waiver
- Be provided with breakfast
- Receive a Volunteer t-shirt to wear at Soup Sunday
- Receive orientation for your specific volunteer area
For questions, reach out to Anna Otto at email@example.com.