CodeCrew's Hour of Code, sponsored by FedEx, is open to ALL kids in grades 5-12. They will spend one hour learning coding skills and then hear a featured speaker during a hearty lunch. To successfully execute this event, we are looking for technical and non-technical volunteers.
Technical volunteers are primarily responsible for:
- Setting up & unpacking technical equipment
- Assisting students with technical issues
- Helping students solve puzzles if necessary
- Breaking down and packing technical equipment
- There will be a TECH CHECK prior to the event - TBD
Non-technical volunteers are primarily responsible for:
- Setting up non-technical aspects (directional signs, sign-in table, lunch, etc.)
- Assisting with sign-in process
- Directing and serving lunch
- Breaking down non-technical aspects
All volunteers will receive a t-shirt and lunch! More details will be provided the day before the event.